- 700-800g of chicken breast
- 2 yellow pepperoni
- 2 red pepperoni
- 2 spoons of white flavor
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 pieces of rosmary
- fine salt and pepper q.b.
- extra-virgin olive oil
Preparation: 20min › Cooking: 15min › Ready in:35min
- Cut the chicken breast into small nuts. Put the flour in a dish, put the chicken in it and mix them in so that they are well floured.
- Clean the peppers well and cut them into cubes, similar to those of the chicken.
- Put two non-stick pans on the fire. In each pan, put the oil, a clove of garlic and a piece of rosemary.
- Just heat the oil and put the chicken in a pan and the peppers in the other. Add a little salt and a little pepper.
- Turn both the chicken and the peppers to keep them from sticking together.
- As soon as the chicken is browned, about 10 minutes, put it in the pan of peppers, mix everything well and bring to the table.